Monday, January 16, 2017

Favorite Place


New Orleans, Louisiana New Orleans is one of my favorite places to visit. My best friends from high school and I vacation there every year together and still do 'til this day even though we all went in different directions after graduating. I think NOLA has been underestimated is some ways, but also misunderstood. When people think of NOLA, they immediately think of Bourbon Street, but there is so much more. NOLA, is filled with a rich history and culture, wonderful folk tales, and amazing food. My friends and I went horseback riding just outside of the French Quarter and everything was just beautiful, from the houses to the trees. I love the energy I feel when I'm in New Orleans. To be honest, Bourbon Street is the least exciting part. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my name! Although it's funny how it's exactly the same as the place you love to visit most lol! I have yet to visit NOLA and definitely want to whether people have talked about Bourbon Street in a bad way or not. Every place has it's perks and I'm definitely eager to see what they have to offer!
    Thanks for the input on the Story Planning as well, I never thought to do a horror/thriller type story. It would really add to the element and a challenge at that!

    ReplyDelete